Thursday, June 23, 2011

PAPER WORK AND FORMS


I received in the mail forms and paperwork for my next ERCP at Flinders in September - I don't need to complete them until September and then take them in with me.   Have to find a safe place to keep them.

This got me to thinking about all the forms I have filled in and the paperwork on my behalf - I know that my file at Flinders is so heavy they have split it into three parts for ease of handling.

Imagine all the paper work and all the forms filled in daily for people - it must be huge and multiply that by every city in the world and I lose track.  

It must be difficult for those who become confused with official policy and forms and I just hope they have someone to help them.   

The questions asked on my forms are ones I have answered before but understand that things do change and for surgery to take place they have to have the most up to date information.

A nice black pen and a quiet half hour closer to the date will soon take care of these forms.

Love and hugs,
Linda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment