Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wondering where you are.



It is amazing the things that stir memory - this image of a gents tie got me thinking about someone I knew a very long time ago.   

Where are you now (if you are indeed still alive) and what sort of life did you have?   Was the world kind to you and did you enjoy good health and happiness.  I know there were children in your life and wonder if there were grandchildren and did they love your big and booming laugh.  Did you read them stories with that beautiful voice?

These questions posed will not be answered, but he crossed my mind today and I remember him with much affection.

Love and hugs,
Linda.

1 comment:

  1. Linda a lovely post.There are a couple of men from my past I often wonder about. Perhaps it's a natural thing with the passing of the years.They were so special to me and I wonder sometimes how we ever lost touch.It always makes me think about that email that comes around about people being in our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime. Love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete